The BC Jobs Plan discussion forum is moderated by a team in Victoria, British Columbia within Government Communications and Public Engagement and subject matter experts across government as needed. The role of the team is to approve comments and respond to public questions. You may also see those responsible for bringing decisions forward to senior public servants and elected officials here on the site from time to time.
Should you have any questions about the BC Jobs Plan, please email the BC Jobs Plan Moderators.
The moderation team reviews each comment to ensure it meets the BC government moderation policy.
Please read of the moderation policy before you post.
- contain abusive, obscene, indecent, or offensive language
- include defamatory, abusive, harassing, or hateful remarks
- make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organizations
- constitute spam, promote services, or products
- invade anyone’s privacy (i.e. identify individuals) or impersonate anyone
- are far off-topic
- are posted without the necessary rights, licences, and consents
- encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence
- are contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charters of Rights and Freedoms
We reserve the right to make minor edits to protect privacy (i.e. to remove names) and toremove indecent or offensive language in otherwise appropriate commentary.
Media representatives can contact:
Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Skills Training and Responsible for Labour
Questions from media will not be posted.
Questions about this moderation policy or how it is applied need to be sent to: email@example.com
Note: The Province of British Columbia does not necessarily endorse any of the views posted. By submitting your comments, you acknowledge that the Ministry has the right to reproduce, broadcast and publicize those comments or any part thereof in any manner whatsoever.