- contain abusive, obscene, indecent, or offensive language
- include defamatory, abusive, harassing, or hateful remarks
- make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organizations
- constitute spam, promote services, or products
- invade anyone’s privacy (i.e. identify individuals) or impersonate anyone
- are far off-topic
- are posted without the necessary rights, licences, and consents
- encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence
- identify any publicly-elected representative or candidate regardless of their political affiliation, whether those comments are supportive or critical
- are contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charters of Rights and Freedoms
We reserve the right to make minor edits to protect privacy (i.e. to remove names) and to remove indecent or offensive language in otherwise appropriate commentary.
Media representatives are asked to send questions to email@example.com.
Questions from media will not be posted.
Note: The Province of British Columbia does not necessarily endorse any of the views posted. By submitting your comments, you acknowledge that the Ministry has the right to reproduce, broadcast and publicize those comments or any part thereof in any manner whatsoever.